Plain English Guide to British Employment Law
SueMyBoss is a free employment law information website, which outlines the legal rights of employees in a clear and concise way. We also offer template grievance letters.
Do any of the following employment law issues apply to you?
- I’ve been unfairly dismissed
- I’m being bullied or victimised at work
- I’ve been the victim of sex discrimination, race discrimination, age discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination or religious discrimination
- I’m not being paid the National Minimum Wage
- My company was taken over and now I’m out of a job (TUPE)
- I haven’t been paid what I’m owed (breach of contract)
- I’m concerned about health and safety at work
- I’m suffering from work related stress
- I’m a whistleblower
If so, you have come to the right place. SueMyBoss provides you with employment law information on your legal rights as an employee or former employee. It will arm you with the knowledge you require and enable you to demand what you’re entitled to – either through dialogue with your employers, or ultimately through the courts.
If you’re looking for a formal grievance letter, we can provide you with a professionally prepared template which you can fill in and send to your employer.